• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Yong Heng Compressor Free For Parts Redlands California

Status
Not open for further replies.

ND4OM

Feb 22, 2020
CA, United States
This morning while I was filling my air tank, the LCD temperature sensor display on my Yong Heng compressor started to go blank and act up, intermittently. Even though the temp was about 52 deg C I shut the compressor down and let it cool a bit, unloading the pressure as I shut it down. The thermistor was in the bore and the wire was intact so it seems to be a glitch inside the unit. 

When I went to start re-filling the tank I noticed wisps of air leaking from the upper stage of the compressor which I had only used for less then an hour and a half since I purchased it 2 years ago. I had covid for over a month last year so I haven't been feeling well enough to get back out in the desert east of Redlands California. 

So if you live in Redlands or close by contact me and you can come and pick up the compressor for free for parts. I also have the recommended hydraulic oil, almost a gallon, you can have that as well. There are some fittings and spare o-rings that I will include with the compressor. 

Dwight

Well thanks to all of the AirGun Nation who responded to this posting. The first airgunner from Orange County who was interested in the comp had prior commitments so the next person interested from Upland will come pick up the unit late this afternoon. Trying not to be negative but if he should change his mind there is a third air gunner from Lost Wages who is next in line. Thanks to other members who gave helpful advice about the display and the repair of the air leak, much appreciated. For some reason I'm having difficulty replying to some messages on AGN scratching head but to be honest I'm an old fart so its probably me. Anyway I didn't realize that there were batteries for the display and I will be sure to pass the spare parts o-ring kit on to the Uplander.

thanks to all, especially AirGun Nation for the venue,

Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.