• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS/WTT **SOLD** Hatsan BT 65 .25 Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick6805

Mar 4, 2017
MD
This is a fully tuned, polished and regulated BT 65 .25 cal. It has the original qe shroud to go with it, but I installed a shroud, then had custom shroud retainers machined to allow the use of any moderator. The barrel was also replaced with a Lothar Walther. Lane regulator gives me about 27 shots at 915 FPS with 25.4g AA Diablos, and POI doesn't shift until about shot 36. The bolt and all internals we're polished and are much easier to operate. Comes with Donnyfl Ronin, 2 mags, and all the original O rings and probe. Will also include the air stripper to give you maximum accuracy, throw the moderator back on for quiet, but the longer distance groups do open up a hair. $900 obo, $800 with air stripper only(no DonnyFL) Scope and Bipod not included. I would be interested in a trade with some cash on top, Armada .25, Marauder .25 gen 2, or a .30 cal and up. PayPal accepted only, +3.5% for g+s, shipping included inside conus.
6ed6967df810dcfa304ddb290dcab5aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.