• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS/WTT: Like New In Box AA TX200 MKIII .22 in PHX, AZ (Sale, Trade, Best Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelinAZ

Jun 12, 2019
AZ
I have many firearms but only two airguns so far. I'm new to this hobby and AGN. My first purchase was a rookie error since I'm just Not fond of Springers at all… I live near Phoenix, AZ. My mistake is a beautiful, Hand-Selected, Walnut, Right Hand TX200 MKIII in .22 caliber that looks new. I'm the first owner and purchased it directly from Pyramyd Air. Shot less than 40 times. I quickly discovered I don't like the Springer-style air rifles and the weird "Artillery stance"… My FX ImpactX is great except for the relatively inferior trigger. The Air Arms TX200 MKIII looks nicer, in my opinion, than the ImpactX and the TX200 MKIII has an amazing trigger, fully adjustable for travel and weight. At the factory it must have been set to two or three ounces — Super Light! Did not mess with the trigger as it was perfect out of the box.

I want to Sell or Trade the AA TX200 MKIII face-to-face to an individual living in or passing through AZ. I will not ship the airgun. If you are interested, I will email images of the airgun, box, etc, to you. Then we will meet so you're able to inspect my actual airgun prior to purchase and I will inspect what you have, if we are trading. Again, I will Not ship — just want to sell or trade directly to someone, in person, so there are no surprises or disappointments; and we will avoid the possibility of loss or damage during shipping. I will answer any questions by PM, email and/or over the phone. I will place your email or name, written on a slip of paper, in the frame to verify the images you receive are real, current and the item is in my possession.

Paid $699.99 for the AA TX200 MKIII airgun plus $69.99 for the FX No-Limit 30mm Scope Rings for a Grand Total of $769.98

I will Sell my Like New .22 AA TX200 MKIII RH Walnut airgun with everything from the factory (box, manual, plastic sleeve and desiccant pack) as well as the FX No-Limit 30mm Scope Rings already professionally installed for the Grand Total of $600 or Best Reasonable Offer. Cash or Certified Funds.

TRADES: I am interested in an excellent condition, High-Power, Daystate Red Wolf in .25 or .30 caliber and, possibly, other Daystate or other high-end PCP airguns. I realize I would need to add Cash on my end to bridge the agreed upon difference in value between my AA TX200 MKIII and your Daystate…

Contact me by PM on this site and we can email and/or speak over the phone.

Thanks,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.