• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics WTS/WTT Leupold VX-R Patrol 1.25-4x20 scope w/Warne mount

Classified Status
SOLD
Looking to sell a mounted, but never shot with, Leupold VX-R Patrol scope with illuminated Firedot SPR reticle. The scope is a 1.25-4x20 with a 30mm tube. I mounted the scope using a Warne scope mount which was installed on a semi auto powder burner but I never fired a round with this scope, basically sat in my safe. There are a couple small marks from being in my safe which are pictured. The Warne mount is a 0 moa and will come with the scope. I do have the original box and paperwork for the scope. Sale within the USA, PayPal for payment, price does include UPS Ground shipping. (My shooting bag in the pictures is Not included in the sale)
Asking $450 Shipped
Trades: I’m mainly looking for an MDT buttstock for a rifle chassis, FFP optics in either a 4-16 or higher powers of equal value to this Leupold (Arken, Athlon, Hawke, Optisan, etc), a 9L fill tank that’s not expired and DOT approved, or an inline regulator set up for tethering.

IMG_8913.jpeg

IMG_8914.jpeg

IMG_8915.jpeg

IMG_8916.jpeg

IMG_8917.jpeg

IMG_8918.jpeg

Last edited: