• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS-WTT Kalibrgun Argus 60 .25 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Argus 60 in .25 cal along with a 1/2x20 unf barrel adapter to accommodate a DonnyFL or suppressor of your choosing. I bought this from Charlie at Georgia Airguns. Just sighted it in today at 30, 50 and 100 yards. It's a laser beam tack driver at 30 and 50. 1" to 1.25" groups at 100 and that may be more my fault than the gun. I put 45-50 pellets through it and that's it! I love the setup but I also bought a Uragan in .25 at the same time and just don't need two .25's.

I have a Sightron STAC 4x20-50 MOA reticle w/Burris 30mm High profile scope rings on it now that isn't included, but I will sell it or trade it for additional money or the right gun. Also have a DonnyFL Sumo that can be included for extra money or the right gun. Has a full powertune and a 7 step accurized barrel and lifetime reseal from Charlie. 2 clips, fill probe, crown saver pull through barrel cleaning kit and all the stuff Charlie sent with it from Kalibrgun. This thing is a beast!! And beautiful to boot!

Asking $1500 for the gun or $2k for the entire setup shipped inside the lower 48...this setup cost more than $2500 and is literally brand new except for the pellets I shot through it today.

I'm open to trades but I am really only looking for a couple of guns to add to my collection. I'd like to find an Edgun Leshiy 2, a Kalibrgun Cricket II tactical in .22 or .30, Kalibrgun Colibri, an FX Wildcat MK3 BT, an FX Impact MK3... possibly others. I'll throw some cash at the right trade. These guns need to be in the same pristine condition as mine! Let me know what you have! My number is 9one9 63zero 6fivesix3. Thanks!

Edit...AGN isn't giving me the option to post pics for some reason...so send me a PM with your number and I'll send pics. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.