• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS WTT FX CROWN .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean48855

Feb 14, 2016
Michigan, United States
 Want to sell or trade my FX crown .25 with 6-24 hawk sidewinder 30 scope. rifle is in very good condition one gauge cover has a crack in it other than that it is in excellent condition. I’m asking for $1600 shipped continental US only. Or trade + cash depending on what you got for a big bore .357 or larger for deer . I’m located in Howell Michigan. I have 1 mag a single shot tray and a tin of JSB heavy MK2. Gun is tuned to shoot the 34s at 845 at that speed accuracy is very good! This rifle has plenty of power for small game/pest I have used for mainly keeping woodchucks from getting under my shed. If you have any questions please message me. Photos will not upload can message, text or, email photos

Status
Not open for further replies.