• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS - Modified Crosman 2240

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbananas

Jun 9, 2019
TX, United States
Haven't shot it in 2 years because I can't fill it. It's not leaking, but for some reason it appears the quick connect on my hand-pump won't properly connect. i.e. I'm selling it as-is, I am unsure if something changed right when I lost access to fill tank, or if the issue is just on the quick disconnect compared to my hand-pump.

Was shooting 650+ fps, for about 20 shots (if I recall correctly).

Nice shoulder stock with built in hammer spring adjuster, I don't think these are available anymore. Also, will include the standalone hammer spring adjuster.

Excellent breach, main cylinder, cocking bolt, valve and hammer spring, nice trigger. Barrel is scratched, trigger guard is peeling. Close-up pictures included. Will include the little red dot scope.

$165 shipped.

Gun1.1606676023.jpg

Gun2.1606676035.jpg

Gun3.1606676054.jpg

Gun4.1606676064.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.