• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Wildcat .25, Hawke Frontier 2.5-15x50, Tank, Tripod, Stormcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoneRanger

Sep 5, 2017
California
Fx Wildcat 0.25 in Walnut, with Hawke Frontier 2.5-15x50 TMX IR Scope, Unique Really Right Stuff Sniper Set Up and more.  Th rifle comes with 3 extra magazines, a Hawke Frontier 2.5-15x50 TMX IR Scope, plus Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ballhead and Rifle Mounted Quick Release Plate, Feisol Tournament CT-3442 Rapid 4-Section Carbon Tripod, a Pelican Stormcase Im3100 Case,361406,Black, with Pelican Foam cut to the rifle’s shape, and an Omega Air Cylinder 100 cu/ft 4500psi Tank.

Have a look at the picture and see what this high end sniper package is all about.

I purchased all this equipment new in February 2017. The scope was aligned by the dealer, Airguns of Arizona. I added a quick release plate to the rifle stock that attaches to the ball head/tripod. This creates a highly stable lightweight shooting platform. The ball head weighs less than one pound, and the tripod weighs only 2.5 lbs. This combination is much more stable, quicker to use and adjust, and lighter than a hog saddle or pig saddle (which i briefly tried and returned). Here is a link to the Really Right Stuff Sports Optics and Rifle site. http://soar.reallyrightstuff.com/?is=login&login=T&n=2&_ga=2.166665278.1872056814.1505322749-933813082.1505322749

All the equipment is like new, and has been barely used. The Wildcat is amazingly accurate with the Hawke Frontier Scope, and the quick release plate, ball head and tripod work perfectly in providing a very stable yet quickly adjustable shooting platform. 

Here is why I am selling. Last year we moved into a property with an almond orchard that was overrun by ground squirrels. With my wife’s encouragement (!), and after considerable research including a visit to the Really Right Stuff in San Luis Obispo, CA, I put together this package to wipe out the ground squirrels in the spring and summer. We also evened out the orchard with a harrow and added a German Shorthair Pointer. The result was that we have rarely seen a ground squirrel this season, and I have not had a shot at one. This incredible Wildcat outfit has been sitting in its Pelican Stormcase. I have shot less than 15 mags. The carbon fiber tank has only been filled once. Everything listed is like new.

Here are current new prices for this equipment: 
Fx Wlidcat 0.25 in Walnut $1669
Hawke Frontier 2.5-15x50 TMX IR Scope $719
Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ballhead and Quick Release Plate $470
Feisol Carbon Fiber Tripod CT-3442 $419
Pelican Stormcase Im3100 Case with foam insert $229
Omega Air Cylinder 100 cu/ft 4500psi Tank $695 

If you purchase the entire package, your price will 20% off the total of the individual items, which saves $840 off the cost of new. Alternatively, I will sell the Wildcat and Scope for 15% off the prices above. The quick release plate is attached to the rifle stock. I will include 3 extra magazines, whose value is $44 each. I will sell the Ballhead and Tripod for 15% off,. You can purchase the Pelican Stormcase at 20% off I will sell the Omega Tank for 15% off, but not until the other items have sold.

I will consider other proposals, but really want to sell the rifle and scope together since they were aligned perfectly by Airguns of Arizona. Also, the quick release plate is attached to the rifle stock as you can see, so it makes sense to include the ball head, etc.

Will accept Paypal only. Seller will pay shipping in CONUS. Please email me with questions.
88e0ee6941ff36299da61c4738ac3bf4.jpg

Mod Edit: IP used 

Status
Not open for further replies.