• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Thomas rifle for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percula

Sep 6, 2016
AZ
I'm selling my Thomas BR 0.177cal air rifle. Why? Because I'm slowing down my involvement with air gun shooting and want to go to a single gun "that can do it all". Obviously a dedicated benchrest design doesn't fit that.

The rifle is less than one year old and has about 5000 rounds through it. It's in excellent condition essentially the same as I received it in. Note that it did come with some light corrosion near the end of the barrel. Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself.

Will ship to the Continental US with insurance using the same case as it was shipped to me in. 

Asking $3200, paid over $3500 new. I will toss in various 0.177 accessories and pellets likely worth a couple hundred on their own if you had to but them yourself. I'm not in a position to take a credit card, will need a cashiers check to ship or your check to clear before shipping. Cash is a option if you are in AZ.

Imgur Album of the rifle
https://imgur.com/a/dChCQ

Status
Not open for further replies.