• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS/T First Generation Umarex Gauntlet .22 w/ Hajimoto upgrades and Discovery Optics

Classified Status
SOLD
Oct 14, 2020
NM
For consideration is my 1st Gen Umarex .22 cal Gauntlet with Hajimoto upgrades and Discovery VT 6-24x50 SFVF Optics. Filler valve o-ring recently replaced which resolved a leak at the tank. I am the second owner and have shot it 15 times to check pressure after the repair. It will include all original parts, two magazine, and all documentation. More/detailed images are available on request.

I've found that I don't have the space to truly let this rifle shine and am looking to trade for a PCP pistol of like value. I understand that the upgrades do not appreciably effect the value of the rifle. I feel a fair asking value is $450 but I'd be happy to entertain offers. Ideally a face to face sale in the Albuquerque NM area is preferred. Shipping would be an additional expense.

Thanks for considering

G1.jpg

G2.jpg

G3.jpg

HG.jpg

HG1.jpg

HG2.jpg

HG3.jpg

HG4.jpg