• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

22lobber

Feb 11, 2017
PA, United States
Hello yellow boys and girls, selling my Ernest Rowe tuned FX Impact mkll has the 700 mm smooth twist x Superior liner, Factory Donnie FL, transfer port has been drilled out to accommodate slugs also can be flipped around to use pellets comes with one magazine the original hard case 1 Speed Loader, right now I have it set to 160 bar shooting the Nielsen 28 1/2 grain slugs flat base at 970 ft per second lazarbeam. I bought this for my wife and she does not use it I have a duplicate of the same one so I can't justify keeping it, it was purchased off a sales representative for FX off this website about 6 months ago so it's still under warranty, I have bought and sold off this website quite a few times. It is in perfect condition.PayPal only ff or buyer pays fees email for more pic or ? [email protected]. asking 1,700

Status
Not open for further replies.