• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: **SOLD-SOLD** Daystate Airwolf MCT .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Oct 18, 2017
Pennsylvania
SOLD !

Purchased in March of 2017, the quality of this air rifle is only exceeded by it's outstanding accuracy. Free floating full length barrel in .22 caliber, carbon fiber cylinder, carbon fiber ReFex silencer, 10 shot magazine, 3 single shot trays, and of course, the electronics. I would have to write a novel for all the features for this rifle. You can see specs, videos, and particulars at Daystate.com, and Airguns of Arizona .... airgunsofarizona.com. YouTube has videos also and reviews.

I am not the greatest shot, but many times have enjoyed 5 shot one ragged hole groups at 50 yards, and 5 shot groups at 100 yards that you can cover with a quarter. With a skilled shooter on the butt end, I would put this rifle up against any RAW or FX Crown, Impact etc..

$1600 ...... INCLUDES SHIPPING CONUS, PREFER PAYPAL, NO 3% FEE TO YOU
REDUCED to $1600 

Interested parties may PM me, Text 920-698-1112, or email [email protected]

With the exception of a couple of dings on the stock, this rifle is in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.