• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

** WTS ** SOLD PENDING FUNDS Hawke Sidewinder 30 / 6.5-20 x 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff_Allen

Jul 14, 2015
maine, United States
Hello everyone, 

**update** Aeon scope and Hawke Airmax that were previously listed are both sold. Listing edited to reflect such.

Sidewinder is SOLD PENDING FUNDS

While in perfect mechanical condition, and very good cosmetically, you may find a blemish here or there, most likely from scope rings, albeit minor. I only punch paper so the scope has only ever been used on a bench. I would rate it at least 95% cosmetically, buy with confidence. Please don't hit me up with low ball offers, generally I'll just continue to lower the price a bit every few days until it sells. Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking!!!!!

PayPal friends and family preferred Paypal email is [email protected]

Hawke Sidewinder 30. It has the 20x tactical reticle. 6.5 - 20 x 42
$315 shipped to your door in the original case to the lower 48 with everything you see in the picture.

Thanks so much!!!
Cliff

Mod Edit: Use only the approved acronyms. WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.