• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] (SOLD) Ninja 90 CI EZ Fill PCP air rifle fill station

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunha

Sep 16, 2021
california, United States
Hey there. New member here but well regarded under the same name on paintball forums mcartebrown.com and other places if you need references.

This fill rig is in top shape and is an 08/19 manufacture date so about 3 years left on the hydro. Excellent condition as shown with only minor marks from rubbing in a gear bag no dings or chips or real scratches.

Slow fill rig with 1 gauge for bottle pressure and 1 gauge for fill pressure, allows excellent fill control.

This is the current lightest and best bottle of this size manufactured anywhere so if weight is a concern for the capacity this is a great choice. I bought this because I considered using it for future PCP rifles and to take the PCP fill assembly off and use it with a paintball regulator for occasional paintball use as well, but I decided that the infrequent "big games" where I might use a tank this size don't warrant keeping this around, and I'm reluctantly deciding not to go down the long road of OCD and getting into PCP rifles like I intended to. Maybe later, but I've got a 3rd baby coming now and am trying to cut down on the hobbies instead of scale em up.

Asking 280 shipped (i cover cost of shipping, ETC)

Here is a link to the product on a website, though it shows it pictured with an inferior (heavier) "lite" tank rather than the SL2 tank https://www.paintballwizard.com/products/pcpkit_v2ez?variant=12237328613470

Thanks a lot

rjYzuvX.jpg
[/url][/img]

T0rbz0S.jpg
[/url][/img]

i6uRn5B.jpg
[/url][/img]

cbU8gpe.jpg
[/url][/img]

mVV83vq.jpg
[/url][/img]

FQVA3fG.jpg