• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] SOLD JSAR Raptor 177

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got Daystate fever. I want to own either a Red Wolf with a walnut stock or the new Delta Wolf from Daystate. This means something has to go and the choice is quite difficult. It is between my Daystate Wolverine “R” and my new JSAR Raptor.

I made the choice yesterday. Each gun was shooting superbly but my love for a Walnut stock and traditional look in a gun took over and the Raptor came in a close second. That is why I will probably choose the Walnut Red Wolf over the Delta Wolf.

The Raptor is a 177 that has all the most up to date upgrades. They are a rubber pistol grip, new multi-adjustable trigger and adjustable regulator. It comes with a Lothar Walther choked barrel, Donny FL moderator and with it I will include 3 magazines, a tin of H&N Barracuda 10.65 grain pellets, a home brewed single shot loader and a few breech “O” rings.

The gun will be sent in its original hard case and box for protection.

U.S. Sales only.

Money Order or Cashier’s Check.

Price is $950 and I will pay shipping--- Scope and mount not included.

PM me for additional information if interested.

Shots taken at 40 Yards.

1586647037_5683726125e924ffd9c31f8.62716012.jpg

1586647087_19847224845e92502f1df683.12479216.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.