• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] [SOLD] BRAND NEW PRS X-PRO GEN 2 FX IMPACT ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK W MONOPOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDovi

Dec 7, 2018
Upstate New York
[SOLD]

BRAND NEW: PRS X-PRO GEN 2 FX IMPACT ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK WITH INTEGRATED MONOPOD

I paid over $300.00 to get this buttstock to me, just to find out that it won't work with my setup. **Ouch . . . Go figure**
I need to use a Saber Tactical Adjustable Cheek Riser, but its side-plate won't fit between the rifle action and the monopod leg..
That said, getting a good cheek-weld is more important to me, so I'm letting this go.. 
*So - Disclaimer: Not for use in combination with Saber Tactical Adjustable Cheek Riser*
Buzzkill, because this setup is killer!

1583463398_10371375415e61bbe6838d20.43514723.jpg

1583463412_21097828935e61bbf4b16f60.53867394.jpg

I just found them at New England Airgun - In the US - so I'll be asking the same price: $275.00
I'll cover the shipping to the CONUS. Paypal F&F or Regular PP + 3% to cover their fees.
*Established AGN members and/or members with good positive feedback only please*
[I suppose I would also trade even for a Saber Tactical Adjustable Buttstock - Since my cheek riser would work with that]
If interested, you can hit me up on here, or e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

😊

Sam -

Status
Not open for further replies.