• Please review the NEW Classified Rules and Safe Practices. *Transaction Feedback should be left in the new Feedback Stats area located within each Member's profile. There, you'll also find former "Accuracy" scores. *Members must have a minimum of 10 posts/replies to create threads within the Classified section, and to use the PM feature.
  • In order to send private messages to other members, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on the site.
  • It appears that a scammer is taking control of accounts that have weak passwords, and attempting to sell items in the Classified section. If you have a weak password, please make it stronger. And PLEASE do your due diligence before engaging in any transactions (including a voice call or video chat)!

[WTS] Skoped Vision Rifle Scope Adapter w/Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLgunner

Mar 4, 2017
Navarre, FL, United States
    Selling my Skoped Vision Phone Mount with several accessories. This is practically brand new, I found I use my ATN Scopes more for recording than I used this scope mount. This sale includes the following items (as pictured below):
    Skoped Vision Prism Rifle Scope Adapter Mount
    iPhone X adapter
    iPhone 6 adapter
    Two different sized adapters to mount your phone to a spotting scope or telescope
    Protective dust cover for the mount
    Bluetooth Remote for hands free starting and stopping recording
    Universal adater that can be used with any cell phone
    GoPro 3/4/5 Adapter 

Over $350.00 total value, all for $150.00 shipped to the Lower 48. Not interested in trades. Payment via PayPal F&F or add 3% fee. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking...

IMG_1215.1653137736.jpg

IMG_1223.1653137751.jpg

IMG_1224.1653137762.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.