• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS -- Sightron SSIII 10-50x60 Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percula

Sep 6, 2016
AZ
Hi All

I have a fairly new Sightron 10-50x60 LRIRSIL for sale. I have had this scope since about October and am happy with it other than the reticle. I'm a benchrest shooter and the center dot is just too big for my taste. The scope is in perfect working order, no marks or blemishes. Please look at the manufactures website for the specs of the scope including what the reticle looks like.

https://sightronusa.com/index.php/product/siiiss1050x60lrirsil/

Asking $800 via PayPal shipped to the CONUS in original box. Comes with everything pictured which includes the sun shade, caps, box and cover. MSRP on this scope is $1479, new you can likely find it for ~$1100. I picked it up off Amazon for a little over $800 last year, so I'm taking a small hair cut on it.

Please PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.