• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Rails WTS Saber Tactical FX Impact Top Support Rail (TRS)

Classified Status
SOLD

Sound Tribe

Jun 27, 2015
CT
I have some Saber Tactical accessories for the FX Impact that are all in like new condition, never used in any shooting or hunting capacity, just mounted once and removed or never used at all. These items all have no dings/scratches and are the same quality as buying new but without paying extra shipping + taxes as I will cover the shipping cost for all items. I divided them into separate posts. Prices are negotiable, feel free to PM me with offers.

Saber Tactical TRS (Compact) Top Rail Support, with built in 20 MOA. It has a picatinny rail along the top and M-Lok slots on the side to attach accessories. It has a shroud clamp to prevent shroud drooping which stops any point of impact changes, adds extra rigidity, with 1/3rd less weight of an Airmarksman Backbone. It also has a built in bubble level.

Retail is $240 + shipping
In like new condition, I will sell for $200 shipped

(Here it is attached to my gun when testing it out)
20240514_104501(1).jpg

20240514_104538.jpg

20240514_105216.jpg

20240514_105235.jpg