• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] RTI Prophet Performance 25 cal FS Sold Pending funds to K9

Classified Status
SOLD

Aeromat209

Nov 8, 2019
Colorado, United States
This Airgun shoots like a Laser no issues and Holds air like it should . I have only fired @ 200 FX 25.4 gr pellets at @ 986 FPS for 38 Ft lbs . I have added @ $ 434. in the addition of the Aluminum Butt Pad and Huma Modular 25 Cal Moderator and an extra 10 rd mag . Gun weighs 7.6 lbs without the scope without the moderator and with the moderator weighs 8.5 lbs . No dings or dents with only slight rail scuds from mounting a scope and bipod .This gun is barely broke in and shoots flawlessly . Sale does not include the scope or bipod .

Happy to talk on the phone about this rifle access through private message . Only reason I am selling is I thought we were moving to a larger property but Wife says we have to wait another year till my youngest grads from HS next year . Pics will show the tiny scuffs from carefully adding the bipod and scope . No mods have been done to internals and includes most factory rings also will be shipped in original foam hard case with box over it for safe arrival . Reduced 6/23 Selling for $1489. includes UPS ground shipping Continental US only . PayPal add $55 for 3.5% PayPal fees . No trades needed!

Also happy to send additional pics in a text as for some reason I can't seem to load additional pics on this post.

Has the 500 CC Carbon bottle @ 2- 10 shot magazines

I added an Aluminum adjustable tactical butt pad for Length of Pull and vertical /adjustment

I added the 1/2 UNF Huma modular Moderator .

5C6W8y9lR3GfgPNheDcGUQ.1654291190.jpg
jijtX9QDSny3VpVdU4aL7Q.1654291192.jpg
4eXQQsGQkuOcMwOWVExFg.1654291255.jpg

%jWSiJoxQ66OfFL5ChmznQ.jpg

Last edited: