• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] RAW HM1000X RH Walnut Thumbhole Stock .25 Caliber

Classified Status
NLA

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
Sold to cavedweller

Hello Everyone,

I am listing my RAW HM1000X in .25 caliber for sale. I bought it used from Utah Airguns about 2 years ago.
I have not had the time or the place to shoot it ever so it has been sitting in my gun rack. Over a very long period of time the gun will leak down. I have not tried refilling and testing it. I recently bought a reseal kit from RAW but haven't had the time to go through the rifle and replace the orings. I will include the oring kit with the rifle.

The rifle comes with one magazine and a sliding plastic single shot adapter.

The rifle scope and rings in the picture are not included in my asking price but I am open to offers for them. It's a Hawke Sidewinder 6-24×56 Half Mil-Dot.

I don't remember if there is any paperwork that came with the rifle. But if there is it is in the box and I will include it. Rifle will be shipped double boxed.
I am looking to get $1300.00 plus UPS ground shipping, insurance, signature and UPS driver pickup cost. With the value of the rifle UPS requires drop off at their depot or driver pickup. Since I don't have a depot near by it will have to be driver pickup. The total cost for this should be around $100. I will know the exact amount once I pack up the rifle and have your address to input into the UPS shipping webpage.

I accept PayPal friends and family or goods and services but you have to add the fees. I will sell and ship only to the continental United States. Please contact me via pm. I will entertain reasonable offers. I will curtly decline low ball offers.

Thank you,

Taso

PXL_20211210_134413323.1644005403.1646404669.jpg

PXL_20211210_134530559.1644005389.1646404674.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: abqjoe