• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS- RAW HM1000X .357!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushi2910

Apr 3, 2015
Up for sale is an almost like new condition Rapid Air Weapon (RAW) HM1000X .357 cal, gray laminate stock. The rifle is only used a few time for target practicing and varmint controlling at my range. 
The rifle shoots 81gr JSB's at an average of 713ft/s! accuracy-proven target as you can see in the picture 
The rifle has a custom rail that can be used for a bipod or sling. Comes with O rings, manuals, magazine and plus at least two full tin of JSB Diablo Pellets (I cannot recall exactly but will include all in the package) 

Asking: $1550 FREE shipping to anywhere CONUS 
Possible Trade: only high end, accuracy break-barrel rifles such as Beeman, RWS... in .22 cal with scope and rings as a complete package. I just sold my tank so no more PCP for me. 
Contact: email: jonathantranle(at)outlook(dot)com, text or call: 714-473- Three Nine Three Eight 
Payment: PayPal (gift or add 3.5%) or USPS Money Order 

If you have any questions please let me know

​Mod Edit: Please use the approved acronyms. WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.