• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] *** price drop*** FX Wildcat MKII 30cal Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a beautiful and great shooting FX Wildcat MKII 30cal 700mm Wildcat that I am offering up. The gun is well maintained and shoots great. The only reason I am selling this, is because I have a Maverick 30cal and am looking to update to a Wildcat MKIII but in 22cal so I can have the same basic platform and interchangeable parts if wanted. I do pesting work and have 3 - 30cals and zero 22 cals currently so I need to change that. 

The gun was bought from a member here a little over a year ago and has shot amazing for me. I have added the 2.5" Ernest Rowe plenum to it. It has a beautiful barrel band from Black Arts Design as well as one from MK engineering. There has been a short pic rail installed at the front for a bipod, and I will include the atlas knockoff bipod. It has a triple mag holder in the stock and comes with 3 FX mags for it. The left side of the stock has been slightly modified to allow the permanent installation of a reg pressure guage, other than that the stock is like new. I installed a black camo wrap on the gun that can easily be removed if you choose and leaves no marks or residue. I also have an new (not yet installed) .30 Ernest Rowe dual hole transfer port for it. I have the factory dovetail scope rail and the FX picatinny scope rail (currently installed).

The gun loves Hades, JSB 44.75 (809fps 1moa and sub @100y)and NSA 55.4g slugs (805fps about 1.25moa@100y). 

The scope, rings and moderator pictured are not included. Asking $1300, reduced to $1200 o.b.o. plus actual shipping cost to you and method of your choice. I will only ship it insured for full purchase price. Payment through PayPal F+F or you pay fees. I have good feedback on here and have bought and sold quite a bit on AGN since getting into PCP airguns. I can provide more pictures at your request and will make sure the gun is safely packaged and shipped to arrive unscathed. Message me on forum or shoot me a text for faster response. I working 12 hour shifts so I will coordinate with you on getting it shipped as soon as possible. 530-276-5171 - Pete

20210514_093557.1649591445.jpg

20210416_093651.1649591513.jpg

20210114_131254.1649591567.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.