• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Pay it forward

Classified Status
SOLD
THANKS FOR LOOKING THEY ARE BOTH GONE :)
Wish my FX MKII sold as fast. have a great day, and if you can pay it forward to someone else. You never know how happy you can maker a fellow shooter with a simple act of kindness, and a piece of equipment that your not using.:)

I have two bipods lightly used. The first is a MAGPUL with an M-LOC. I purchased the MAGPUL bipod last week and I don't like it at all.
It is great if you don't have a sock full of sand or tree stump to lean on.
It is perfect for free and all you have to pay for is shipping. I figured I would wrap the box in some bubble wrap and some brown paper and ship it as is, unless you prefer more packing
MAGPUL BiPod 1.jpg

MAGPUL BiPod 2.jpg

MAGPUL BiPod 3.jpg

Second one id a UTG rubber coated bipod, again its great if its free. I have had this one a few years and I am only looking for the shipping. This one has a picatinny lever lock. It fits in the small POST OFFICE flat rate shipping box, which is $10.20. I take paypal or cash.

UTG bipod 1.jpg

UTG bipod 2.jpg

Thanks for looking, If you are interested shoot me a text drop me a note here. My plan is to let it the ad run one cycle and than if there is no interest I am going to just leave them at my gun club. Someone there can take them home.
Sincerely
Mark

Last edited: