• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Omega air charger & 88cf tank for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdslayer25

Aug 11, 2017
MO
The omega air charger was my source of air for about a year. It was and still is a good compressor. It did have an issue or two along the way though.

The old stystem ran off of a fuse. For some reason the fuse blew and melted the entire front panel. Todd at AOA was awesome about fixing the probem no questions asked. He sent a brand new panel it no longer runs off a fuse. The new one is a breaker switch Its a much better design.

After installing the new panel it was back to filling my tanks. It fills my 88cf 4500psi tank from 3000-4500 in about 55 min. My brother and a few of are buddies into the hobby now and the compressor isn't fast enough for all are tanks any more. 

It's perfect for someone who has a few guns and needs a source of air. I paid 14 something for it brand new. I bought a new gas powered compessor and it's what we use now. 

the omega compessor sprung a leak somewhere inside the pistons housing. I can send it to todd to have it fixed or you can buy it as is.

OFFER #1
Asking $1200 plus shipping for the compressor and an 88cf bottle as is.

OFFER #2
Asking $1400 plus shipping for the compessor ill send to AOA have it fixed then sent to you along with 88 cf bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.