• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS NEW Protective Tank & Range Carry Bag Fits 88cuft/60 Min SCBA Tank Coyote Br

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loren

Jan 28, 2018
Kansas, United States
***** TANK NOT INCLUDED ********NEW Protective Tank & Range Carry Bag Fits 88cuft/60 Min SCBA Tank Coyote BrownHas 1/2″ closed cell foam wrapped around inside of tank bag with 1″ closed cell foam protecting end of tank.Bag is made from 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon Fabric with a durable water repellant finish and polyurethane coating on the back.
Saddle bags are Approx 2″ x 6″ x 16″ and have velcro attachment to the tank bag. YKK dual slider zippers on each pocket. There are two sleeve pockets on each side of the saddle bags. Tank slides in and has a pull string closure around valve end of tank.
$165.00 Shipped CONUSe
Contact via Private Message.
Payment via Paypal
zBLlIaO.jpg
kHOGGQb.jpg
Y35fY3I.jpg
6ggoP15.jpg
9OKaJAe.jpg
RGPAoR1.jpg
1Nl6PcV.jpg
POWTht0.jpg
6GscbJi.jpg

I have one of his covers and it is excellent. I put a tank boot inside, so my tank will stand up vertical. Without it you have to have it laying down. The pockets give plenty of room for a few accessories and your fill tube. They also prevent the tank from rolling. Highly recommend and I thought a very reasonable price.

I really enjoy using my new to me tank carry bag from Loren. The craftsmanship is excellent, looks great and is of good quality material (I got the coyote brown color). The pockets are big enough that you really don't wanna fill them as the unit would be heavy. The zippered pockets are great for storing the fill hose stuff on one side and a few 'range bag tools' on the other.

Nice work, very useful and something to behold all in one. Thank you Loren!

Status
Not open for further replies.