• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] New (but not working) Yong Heng 4500 psi pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1592507720_12434189205eebbd48f0d864.32427312.jpeg
1592507722_1102459305eebbd4a853628.57575333.jpeg
Purchased a few months ago, from Walmart. It arrived with a slight bend in the oil line that also looks like it was screwed in all slightly off and well it just actually never worked. Turns on pump just wasn’t getting pressure. I didn’t have time to tinker before I left on a trip, which covid made last 3 weeks longer then planned. Which in turn ended up with my wife and I deciding to move to Ohio. When I returned home 5 weeks later, I tried to return it but alll I got was a partial refund and the offer To send new parts. Being as Where I’m moving I have access to 4500 psi fills, I don’t need need the hassle of trying to figure it out so I’m just selling it to hopefully recoupe the rest of my loses. Maybe someone can make use of it. 
$200 Shipped To your door. Continental US. 

PS: it doesn’t say yong heng on the side but I was assured it is. Do I believe them? Ehhhhh 

Paypal friends and family only please

thanks for loooking. 

Status
Not open for further replies.