• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Marauder w/Hill pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great set up for someone that wants to enter into airguns with all the bells and whistles but don't want to break the bank.

Comes with:

Hill Mk3 pump (best hand pump)

Marmot Militia Hammer Forge Barrel (up there with the best of them) not pellet fussy like some top brands

Hill Air Guns valve kit w/lite hammer

Huma Regulator (best made), recently rebuilt/replaced all o-rings

Accushot/UTG 50mm X 10 scope w/side wheel focus

3 magazines

$700 shipped lower 48

PM me

https://youtu.be/0jdfPPimm5Q

https://youtu.be/m4b0mOFaOGM

Hi. I'd be interested in your package deal. I'm in Canada but would ask you to ship it to me to my US address and later I would go pick it up for myself. My only question is about your barrel swap. You mentioned that you did a Marmot Militia Hammer Forge Barrel. Do you know if that barrel also has the baffles in it that the original barrel had? The maurader barrel has baffles to quiet down the rifle sound. However, because of our strange laws in canada any baffle on any firarm (including air rifles) that is designed to muffle the sound is prohibited. Thus I have not tried to import a maurader before. However, with yours there is a chance that because you've swapped the barrel its legal as long as the barrel you put on it does not have any baffles designed to quiet it. Any info you have on the topic would help. Thanks.

Hi. I'd be interested in your package deal. I'm in Canada but would ask you to ship it to me to my US address and later I would go pick it up for myself. My only question is about your barrel swap. You mentioned that you did a Marmot Militia Hammer Forge Barrel. Do you know if that barrel also has the baffles in it that the original barrel had? The maurader barrel has baffles to quiet down the rifle sound. However, because of our strange laws in canada any baffle on any firarm (including air rifles) that is designed to muffle the sound is prohibited. Thus I have not tried to import a maurader before. However, with yours there is a chance that because you've swapped the barrel its legal as long as the barrel you put on it does not have any baffles designed to quiet it. Any info you have on the topic would help. Thanks.

Yes it has the original baffles. What I could do is take out the baffle so it will only have a shroud that goes over the barrel. I can send the baffles with the pump separate from the gun. Actually I have to send them separate anyways since they are in different boxes. One thing that makes it very quiet is the regulator. I don't know what the laws are there pertaining to FPE, like in EU where it is 12fpe if more then it is considered a gun gun. If there is a law then I can adjust the regulator down to under 12fpe. You can always adjust it up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.