• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS - Marauder .22 Wood stock - 2nd gen + Extras = $400 Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deucelee

Jul 4, 2015
Hi all, 

I have this same posted at the MrodAirRifle and GTA forums. This is legit so if anyone want is close enough that they want to meet me half way or come pick it up, that's even better!

Looking to move to a bull pup so I'm getting rid of this baby. Like new and always babied. Probably less than 300 rounds through her. All stock. 3 magazines to go with. 

All the other goodies in the pic will be included so she's basically like a new gun. I will ship it in a FREE hard case as well so everything stays put. 3% if paying through paypal unless you do it as a 'gift'. $400 shipped to lower 48 states. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I'll come check this every couple days. Thanks!

MRod .22 - $500
Case - $30
2 extra mags - $30
Total = $560

You're getting her for $400 shipped!! Great deal!

Mod Edit: Added WTS to your title.
IP's used
68.115.6.176 (primary)

Status
Not open for further replies.