• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] like new .357 Benjamin Bulldog for sale 700 free shipping -USA please

Status
Not open for further replies.
.357 Benjamin Bulldog with 3 tins of ammo, 3 magazines, cleaning supplies, and owners manual .. its a bargain price, $700 .. 

Crazy powerful ,, 
i love the balance of this design, i think most folks pick one up and it feels right ..

i am suffering from a total shoulder replacement , that went bad, so now i am down to one arm , and i was thinking of selling my gear and ammo ..
i think i could get 800 for everything , but 700 sounds fair ..it is so powerful it is almost frightening for backyard use, unless you have a huge backyard .
i love this bullpup design, you will too. short 36-inch overall length - 900FPS

accessories INCLUDES three <3> -5-SHOT MAGs AND a CLEANING KIT and 3 full tins of Grizzly ammo 

i wish i didn't need to let it go , but i have said the same thing- about a lot of things lately ..

i don't have time for hanky panky , please -- i prefer paypal, it seems the safest for both of us ..
but checks are ok if necessary...

shipping weight about 15 lbs. price firm , i'll even pay for shipping , ground ups 

i love this gun and please be safe with it .. it is almost brand new, only 20 rounds through it ,,
but life laughs at us making plans sometimes..

thanks for looking ....

Darryl Robert Small 

https://paypal.me/actordarrylsmall?locale.x=en_US

Status
Not open for further replies.