• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Leupold VX-II 3-9x33 EFR Scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK94

Jun 13, 2017
Arizona
I have two of these scopes that I want to sell. Both were mounted on .22 RF rifles and had much TLC.

#1) Duplex reticule with 1/4 MOA clicks. It has a custom turret style elevation adjustment and a conventional coin-slot windage dial. Condition of the scope body and glass is excellent. No scratches, dings, scuffs or ring marks. Image quality is sharp and clear.

#2) The condition of this one is identical to #1; excellent. The only difference is that this one has conventional coin-slot adjustments for both windage and elevation.

Price for each one is $325 shipped to your door in CONUS. I dont ship to AK, HI, or internationally. There are no added fees for PayPal, insurance, or shipping. I accept PayPal, or USPS Money Orders as payment.I'll ship USPS Priority Mail. Please contact me for pictures. [email protected] 520-797-0597

Status
Not open for further replies.