• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Kalibr Cricket Standard Wood .25 caliber pcp air rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

25addict

Dec 16, 2019
Oregon

I'm asking $1200 for this rifle I WILL PAY GROUND SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES! Any other shipping methods you must pay as the buyer.
1590361352_20517783905ecafd0889f976.44747046.jpg

paypal please add 3.5%

This is my most powerful airgun. Super accurate (I've headshot gophers at up to 100 yards with this bad boy)pretty quiet as well. I have taken great care of this gun and for the last year it has just sat in the (climate controlled) safe and I went to pet it the other day and realized it lost its air. Only needs seals but I just don't feel comfortable doing it myself so you've heard the old saying "my loss is your gain" so if you've been drooling over these, this is your opportunity to get a good deal. It's in Excellent shape aside for a few minor nicks that could easily be touched up. Again, I don't want to mess with it. I paid close to $1800 for it with extra mags and foster fitting. Comes with 5 magazines and a air charging probe with a foster fitting attached. Also looks like I found the spare seal kit. I will include it as well. Short on overall length, but high on power! The Cricket Standard gives rifle performance with an ultra short bullpup design. The Wood model features an elegant stock with optional cheek piece (shown) along with 4X magnetic magazine holders built-in. Includes 2 magazines. Bullpup Design12-Shot RepeaterSide-Lever ActionShrouded Barrel4x Magazine Holder in StockWood StockCheekpiece Included Caliber .25 Barrel Length 23.5" Overall Length 33" Weight 7.65lbs Cylinder Volume 350cc Energy Up to 47 ft/lbs Powerplant PCP Scope Rail Weaver Capacity 12 Shot Shipping is $50.00 to your door within the lower 48 other than that is on you. I'll even shop international if you pay the extra fees. Money orders preferred payment method. Paypal please add 3.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.