• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS HW95 Field Pro with Vortek Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinsoncr

Aug 7, 2016
Virginia
UPDATED on 11/29/2017

Hi Everyone,

I want to sell my HW95 Field Pro in 177 caliber, which is in like new condition. I purchased it last year from AoA and at that time, I paid them to install a Vortek kit. I haven’t put a whole tin of pellets through it yet. I suffer from Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome, and due to some paralysis in my face, I can’t use the scope.

I still have the original box, papers, and extra parts from the rifle getting the Vortek kit. There’s not a scratch on the gun, and stays in a rifle case. The scope is surprisingly very clear and accurate!!!

If interested, let me know. Asking $425 shipped within the CONUS insured for the full amount. I’d prefer a Postal Money order because I don’t do PayPal, or we may meet if you’re reasonably close. I’m in SW Virginia. It's a great rifle with very few shots and would cost over $600 with the Vortek kit. It will cost at least $25 to ship with insurance.

​The picture is a stock photo. If you would like photos, please message me and I'll take as many as you want from whatever angle you like. 
44884389d7348961644b4a24b891d685.jpg

Contact me via PM.

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.