• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: HW 50S, cal. 22, LNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyT

Apr 1, 2015
Arizona, United States
HW50S in 22 cal with walnut colored beech stock, like new in box. Less than 200 pellets through the gun. No blemishes on either wood or metal. Please PM for photos if required. I purchased this gun for starling removal but found it was a bit too noisy. Now use a CO2 powered Talon S with frame extender which is very quiet. I have only sold a few small items and purchased a Steyr LG110HP Hunting through AGN. I have sold many powder burners on Gunbroker as TSQUARED. Shipment within USA with purchaser paying actual insured USPS priority mail and insuring compliance with local regulations. Send me your ZIP and I will send you the shipping charges. Payment is by MO, or personal check with 7 day clearance. Price is $220 firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.