• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Huntsman Regal XL .177 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayjd

Mar 21, 2016
Maine, United States
This DayState Regal is in very good condition both stock, metal, and function. I had the rifle resealed By Will Piatt last year in 2021 it had extensive updates by Will for the first owner who is a reputable FT shooter in 2020. This work is documented and will be sent in package with rifle to new owner.

The regulator gives 50 very consistent shots per fill with a ES under 11 fps. Has a Rowan Trigger blade and Rowan single shot loader. I will take $800 shipped and insured for this Regal. Not interested in any offers. The setup is well worth what I am asking for it. I had 10 pages of all positive references from the old yellow forum but anyone that has been around long enough knows what happened to them when the old yellow shut down and Airgun Warriors started up. I do have a few transactions on this forum (Airgun Nation) and a few on Airgun Warriors. I can be contacted with a reply on this forum or my e-mail address which is [email protected] . I accept Paypal + 3% PP fee or U.S Postal Money Order.

Bill Day

P1000512.1649548087.JPG
P1000513.1649548180.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.