• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol WTS Huben GK1 Folding Stock REDUCED

Classified Status
SOLD

RAMJET66

Dec 3, 2015
Illinois, United States
i have an aluminum folding stock for the GK1 that i ordered from Asia (,5KU JMAC Style AB-8 Folding Buttplate Stock) but got tired of waiting for, & purchased one from Moistone /Andrew , well now i have 2 & only 1 GK1 , so this one needs to go , the two are very similar looking, but i had already installed the moistone's , this one is new in the box i also included a cheek rest (rubber) which is an extra included bonus the folding part has 2 vertical holes locations for mounting the stock & the folding part will mount to Moistone"s/

Huben GK1 Rear Picatinny Adapter which i have & have confirmed by mocking it up to mine, NOT INCLUDED, you would have to purchase the picatinny adapter or make your own ..it is boxed up & ready to go, PAYPAL ONLY $75 shipped F&F or add 3.5 for G&Services , i have 100% feedback here Mostly Buying, Also 21 +yrs on Ebay 100 % shipping USPS to lower 48 USA ONLY , BTW i will ship same day i am paid if the post office is open (before 5 pm)
1712075194764.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JaceSpace1369