• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Hill mark IV hand pump $100 plus shipping. SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Oct 24, 2018
Colorado, United States
A while back my hill pump stopped working, it needed a rebuild. So I bought the rebuild kit. When I took it apart though, the only o ring I actually replaced was the little green one on the center rod, the rest seemed OK. I also lubed it with silicone oil. Selling because I now have the huben hand pump which goes to higher pressure that my hubens can take, and the huben pump allows for adding oil periodically without taking it apart which I'm hoping will contribute to longevity before it needs a rebuild.

I still have the original box. The hose has a quick disconnect. I will include the remnants of the rebuild kit as well, which is the entire thing minus that one small green o ring. Since replacing that I have only used it to confirm that it indeed pumps to 4500 so it should have pretty much maximum life left. This is not the version with the dry air attachment.

20211001_072226.1633094750.jpg
20211001_072340.1633094761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.