• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] HAWKE AIRMAX 6-24 X 50 SF: FFP AMX IR NEW IN BOX *Price Dropped*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new in box Hawke Airmax 30 FFP scope. It is a 6-24 x 50 and is a First Focal Plane with Illumination. This scope is new in the box and has never been mounted. In addition to the box the original manuals/paperwork are included along with the flip up end caps and sunshade. There is only one end cap wrench and no large parallax wheel. These list for $590 and sell for about $530 new. I bought an FX Impact with extras and this was one of them and I just have not used it as I also got a UTG scope with it that I am using.

Price $350 prefer PayPal F&F but can discuss as needed. Otherwise looking for $400 net. I don't have a ton of feedback here but do on Bladeforums as well as ebay and can provide references as needed. I will pay shipping.

Link to pictures: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmX2fO7hUGTUhM07paQyAEIz3_kqYA?e=Q0fWkg

Please message me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.