• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Hatsan Gladius .177 (SOLD) and Hatsan Gladius .22 (SOLD) - PRICE DROP -

Status
Not open for further replies.

skohl

Aug 12, 2015
Alamo, CA, United States
Got into PCP rifles early last year and bought 2 Gladius' in May. I enjoyed shooting so much I upgraded to a Vulcan Tactic and an FX Royale 400 late in the year. Now it's time to sell these. I have priced them including the scopes but would discuss. They are both in excellent shape and only have 1 or 2 light handling marks. Everything that was included with the gun from Hatsan will be shipped including the hard plastic cases. Prices include shipping and insurance to the CONUS. Prefer Paypal friends and family or USPS Money order. Contact: stevekohl@sbcglobalDOTnet DOT is a .

SOLD - $750.00 Hatsan Gladius Long .177: This was tuned by B.Walton in September and includes an LDC supplied by him. Scope is a Hawke Panorama 5-15x50 AO, Model: 15140 with the 1/2 mil-dot illiminated reticle. Comes with a tin of JSB 13.43 pellets (which it shoots the best) and a partial tin of AA 10.3.

SOLD - $650.00 Hatsan Gladius Short .22; Scope is a Hawke Endurance 4-16x50, Model: 16252, 30 mm tube, illuminated mil-dot reticle.

Status
Not open for further replies.