• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Hatsan Blitz .22 w/5 mags & DFL adapter $600 (FREE SHIPPING!)

Classified Status
NLA
I bought this refurbished, and, it has exactly met my expectations - which is to say, as long as you keep it clean, and treat it right, it'll shoot pretty reliably, but, the Blitz is just known to have the occasional stoppage, and so on, and this one is no different.

Overall a fun gun, but just not a good fit for me, I'm too picky, and don't want to have to fiddle with the guns as much as shoot them.
Pretty well shot, I've ran probably 2000+ rounds through it, and who knows how many have been shot in it before I got it, though, the internals looked great the only time I took it apart to swap the lube out for a thinner option, as the stock grease was literally stopping the gun up because it was so thick. Always filled with clean and dry air from my compressor setup with a massive dryer, and never used outside of my backyard range.

Other than a few minor cosmetic flaws the only real issue is that one of the screws looks to have been over tightened at some point - still worked ok for me, but I was VERY careful with it, and it should probably be replaced if the gun is going to be rebuilt again for any reason, and the DFL adapter has some scratches from me using tools on it to get it to stay on - darn thing loves to vibrate loose. (see: reasons I'm selling the gun)

So, because of that, I'm just going to let this thing go cheap - It is genuinely fun, but it's just a terrible fit for me, as I'm just not tolerant of the occasional issues.

$600 USD gets you the rifle, 5 mags, fill probe, and a DFL 1/2" LDC adapter, as well as the original end cap and thread protector. FREE shipping CONUS.

Optic not included, nor is DFL LDC.

PXL_20221018_163441606.jpeg

PXL_20221018_163255868.jpeg

PXL_20221018_163353545.MP.jpg

Last edited: