• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Group Buy FX Crown VP .177, .22, .25, .30 ... 10 or more guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been talking to Michael about this FX Crown VP Group Buy and he suggested I post it to the classifieds so here are the details:

All guns have Synthetic stocks, Aluminum Tanks, Telescoping shroud and AMP Regulator. 

Of course you can always add a CF Tank later and an arrow kit for hunting big game in several states.

Your Choice of Barrel length and caliber.

500mm comes in .177 OR .22

600mm comes in .22 .25 or .30

Groupbuy rules:

1) Group buy for 10 or more participants.
No money collected until 10 people have committed to the buy.
If 10 persons do not commit and pay then there will be no group buy!

2) Prepay and because it is a group buy all buyers depend on no one backing out. By joining the group buy you agree to complete the purchase. As soon as 10 buyers commit, funds will be collected from those Group Buy members..

3) Group buy runs from Now until March 5th. Order will be placed on March 6, 2020 if the Group Buy has 10 paid participants.

4) Guns will be delivered from FX-USA to me and I will send them out to group buy participants. Delivery timeframe is unknown but if FX-USA does not have them on the shelf it might be as long as 3 months Maximum (Much sooner if they do have them in stock). Participants will be immediately notified with updates on arrival time.

5)Price is $1225 PayPal Delivered Priority Mail with all fees paid to USA Locations that are legal to ship airguns to.

Price is $1195 for check or money order (No PP fees involved). Regular MAP price is $1349.99

This group buy made possible by FX-USA on the Crown VP Only!

PM if interested in joining the group buy. You may never see another FX Crown VP discount purchase again so get in on this one while you can.

Edit: 04 Feb, 2020 Quite frankly I am surprised at the total lack of interest in a sizeable discount on a FX upper end product considering I have never known of ANY FX Discounts in the past!

Edit: 07 Feb 2020 I am no longer surprised since AGD, Pyramyd and Utah Airguns are all offering the Crown VP at $25 more than my PayPal price. UTAG is also offering an additional 10% off if you purchase an Optisan scope with the deal so in effect this group buy is now stillborn.

I will leave it active but it certainly doesn't look at this point that 10 people will join the buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.