• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Garage sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boombots74

Dec 6, 2015
NJ, United States
Gents,

Like most of the guys on the forum we have this impulse to buy certain toys and over a duration this has amassed into a rather large collection. All prices reflect shipped with tracking number. Item condition is new in box unless otherwise noted. PayPal as friend and family or gift. If not then you cover the PayPal fees. Ask around on the forum, no issues with any transactions in the past. Contact me via this post or PM. Thanks and be safe out there.

1.Used BSA contender 3-12x40 AO duplex reticle 1" tube parallax 10 to infinity aluminum lens caps, used but in good condition $80

2. Sold BSA fill probe with molycote grease and male QD $25 sold

3. Eagle vision scope mounts FAE S50 with bubble level and additional 2x picatinny rails. $70

4. SOLD Used Eagle vision USH-46 Universal scope holder, mint condition $45 shipped

SOLD

5. SOLD! Used Eagle vision kit in mint condition, UN-1, UN-2, UN-3, MPH-1 (Smartphone Ring Adapter), CCR-3 (Glued to the Casio camera), 12 steel screw, 12 nylon screws, Soft Pouch and Used Casio digital Camera Exilim Zr1100 with charging cable. $250 SOLD!

6. SOLD! Air Ventura 90 Cui, 4500 PSI tank with tank cover, nipple cover and fill station
$260 shipped SOLD!

With each purchase I can add little extras, ie, pull through mono filament, targets. If you need it, just ask and I'll throw it in.

I'll be updating this post over the next few days as well with other items that I find as I have time to clear up the man cave.

Safe shooting gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.