• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Gamo Urban Magazines, Baffle Cores, and Probe Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwils111

Feb 6, 2019
MI, United States
I have finally gotten around to getting enough of these parts printed to start selling!

MAGAZINES $20

The magazines are printed in tough ABS plastic. They only hold 9 shots, but will not allow the bolt to close on the last round, preventing accidental dry firing. They also include a steel washer to retain the magnetic retention of the OEM mag. During use, the most important thing to remember is DO NOT wind the mag up and let go! This will cause the cylinder spin very fast and then slam to a stop, which in testing had the potential to break off the internal stop.

BAFFLE CORES $15

The baffle cores are a direct drop in upgrade. They are printed in PETG because testing with ABS resulted in serious warping. The reason they are more effective than the OEM baffle core is because they take full advantage of the moderator volume. The factory insert is a “sleeve” that leaves an air gap around the edge and the interior of the moderator shell, wasting volume. These are designed to be installed with the short section of core toward the muzzle, creating a smaller initial blast chamber.

BAFFLE CORE INSTALLATION TIPS:

It is highly recommended that you first securely tape the insert in and fire a test shot to check for clipping before installing the end cap.

The holes in the moderator shell need to be blocked off. I used a strip of electrical tape stuck on the inside of the moderator, but you could also wrap tape around the outside.

Felt will be included to wrap around the two longer sections of core.

PROBE CAPS $5

The probe caps are also printed in PETG and protect your fill probe from dings or dust. They snap on with a push, and a pull with gentle twisting back and forth helps them pop off.

All items are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. I will refund money or provide a replacement at your request. Helpful feedback is also very welcome!

Payment is by PayPal or Venmo, with free shipping on all orders to USA. No payment necessary until you receive your items. Message me to place your order or if you live outside of the USA to discuss shipping. All prices are firm.

IMG_9053.1609952952.jpeg
IMG_9054.1609952953.jpeg
IMG_9065.1609952954.jpeg
IMG_9066.1609952955.jpeg
IMG_9067.1609952956.jpeg
IMG_9068.1609952957.jpeg
IMG_9072.1609952958.jpeg
IMG_9074.1609952960.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.