• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle WTS: Gamo Accu .177 with Custom Air Seals gas ram

Classified Status
WTS
Up for sale is a Gamo Accu in .177. The rifle is in excellent condition. I bought it brand new about 5 years ago. Now that business has slowed down for the holidays I have time to list my airguns that are sitting unused. I have procrastinated too long.

The rifle has been upgraded with a Custom Air Seals gas ram. Currently the rifle is shooting at 12 fpe. I have only put about 50 pellets through it. I do not like the rotary loading gate. My fingers are too big to load pellets easily.

I am looking to get $125 $100 plus shipping and insurance. Payment will be via Paypal. If you elect to pay via goods and services please include the fees. I can also accept Zelle and USPS money order. Continental U.S. only. In case my pricing is way off, I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks,

Taso

PXL_20221128_011607606.jpg

PXL_20221128_011835106.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 270windude