• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Wildcat MKll .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbikerman

Jan 4, 2020
Utah, United States
This air rifle is in excellent condition (mechanically and cosmetically) and has been treated/maintained very well. Is it a .25 caliber with a 600mm barrel. Here are some details about the gun and what will come with it. The gun functions perfectly and has no leaks. It is tuned to shoot 25g JSB Kings @ 900fps. It will shoot 8 clips (64 pellets) with a 230 BAR fill @ full power. It has a picatinny rail mounted to to forestock for a bipod. It also has swivel studs mounted for a sling. 

Below are items /accessories that will come with the gun.

• STX Superior pellet liner -Installed
  • Original ST liner
  • Barrel band
  • Huma Regulator-Installed
  • Huma Power Plenum Xl-Installed
  • Original AMP regulator
  • FX shroud extension kit-Not installed
  • Complete o-ring repair kit with valve stem and seat.
  • Donny FL Sumo Moderator- 1/2" threads (not in photos but also in excellent condition)
  • FX Fill Probe
  • 3 FX Magazines
  • 2 Donny Magazine holders- Mounted
  • FX hard case and Owners Manual

Scope and Rings are not included in the sale.

Price for this gun is $1,200 shipped and insured in the Con-US. I will accept a money order or Pay Pal. If not comfortable using Paypal Friends and Family, please add 3% ($1,236 total purchase price) for regular Pay Pal. Gun will be immediately shipped upon receipt of payment. I am not accepting trades for this gun since I am selling it to finance a future gun purchase. To purchase or if you have any questions please PM me or text 385-515-7082

IMG_0994.1647471231.jpg
IMG_0999.1647471232.jpg
IMG_1001.1647471232.jpg
IMG_1006.1647471232.jpg
IMG_1008.1647471233.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.