• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Wildcat MKII 30cal Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking $1200 shipped and insured, PayPal F+F or buyer can pay fees. 

For sale is an excellent condition FX Wildcat MKII .30 cal. It is a synthetic stock, with a removable black in black vinyl camo wrap. It is equipped with the added pic rail for bipod, and will include the bipod pictured. It comes with an uninstalled Ernest Rowe dual TP, and has the Ernest Rowe 2.5" power plenum installed. The gun is currently tuned to shoot 44.75g pellets at 905fps and 54.5g NSA slugs at 815fps. It has both top rails, the factory dovetail, as well as the FX picatinny scope rail (currently installed). The gun will come with a fill probe and barrel band also.

*the scope and rings are NOT included*

I am asking for 1200 and will ship it in a hard case, in a box. The gun will be insured for the full price you pay for it. I reserve the right to choose the most cost effective carrier while shipping, or will ship at buyers choice for extra cost. 

Feel free to text with any questions or to get more pictures. If you want to talk on phone I will try to answer or call you back, just leave a message please. 

Pete - 530-276-5171 

Status
Not open for further replies.