• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: FX Wildcat .25 in Synthetic Stock with NC LDC & Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkwan78

Jul 29, 2017
tx, United States
My dream gun is a FX Crown. but after the recent price increase, there is no way I would drop $1800 on one new. And since most places are still backordering it, there was no real chance of finding one used. So I did some research and decided on a FX Wildcat. My only powder burner is a Tavor x95. So a bullpup air rifle made lots of sense. I really did like this FX Wildcat, until Ted posted his unboxing of the FX Crown and then all of the other major you tubers started posting their FX Crown reviews. I was minding my own business, putzing around Ebay when I ran a FX crown search, when I got a hit. After reviewing the listing, I instantly became a new FX Crown owner! I receive it on Thursday! lol With that said, My FX wildcat needs a new home! Did I mention Hurricane Harvey murdered my car? I really didn't need to drop a few Benjamins on my third air rifle in a month. I should be saving money to put down on buying another car. Hence, my motivation to give this FX Wildcat a new home asap! Since getting the Wildcat, I have only shot about 100-150 pellets through it. I have NOT finished my 150 pellet tin of JSB MKII. This FX Wildcat is in excellent condition with zero issues that I'm aware of. No Leaks. Included: 1x 8 Shot Magazine 1x Fill Probe 1x Neil Clague Extension 1x Neil Clague 8"x2" Carbon Fiber LDC with FX Wildcat Adapter (I will sell separately for $180 OBO with adapter & extension +shipping ) 1x AOA Picatinny Scope Rail ($120 Value) I will sell separately for $100 FIRM +shipping 1x Factory FX Dovetail Rail NOT Included1 Scope and mounts are not included. They are not for sale. I'm asking $1380 OBO! Shipping rifles is insanely expensive because UPS uses dimensional weight. So buyer pays shipping for UPS Ground insured. $60 CONUS only. PP Gift or G&S +4% or USPS MO If you are an ebayer, you can verify me by messaging me there. I have been on Ebay for 19 years 429 positive feedback. 100% My username on Ebay is mac4life (I’m not allowed on include a link. Text me at 7132565573. Offers are welcomed. The worst I can say is, no.
fc17f836a7963ed6b8a183a969d3719a.jpg

c4492b7fa966cf1b4cc7e12cf5245a0b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.