• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS - FX Verminator Extreme 22/arrow ...... And Snowpeak P-12 .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

Apr 3, 2015
BC
I have a couple that are surplus to my current needs / whims

1.). FX Verminator Extreme 22 / arrow gun in excellent as new condition. Purchased new approx 18 months ago and has seen very little use. Approx 250 pellets through the 22 cal barrel and possibly a dozen arrows fired with the arrow barrel. 

Take down gun that comes in the hard case with both barrels, scope caps etc everything from the factory. Has two scopes included, the FX 6-18 and the fixed 4x32 crossbow scope with stadia.

This does not have the FX moderator / shroud as I intended to purchade an aftermarket unit as I prefer those. There is some minor wear to the vanes of the arrows from the archery target.

Pics available and I will attempt to get them posted on here.

Sellingfor $1750obo shipped CONUS

2.). As new Snowpeak arms P-12 in .22 cal. Less than 30 rounds through this as I had plans of tuning and modding it but those have fallen by the wayside. Was purchased from the first bunch that came into the country. Not regulated. In as new condition and will come with fill probe and extra O rings. 

Selling for $500 OBO shipped CONUS

Deal by PM or email [email protected] 
Will ship CONUS or even Alaska / Hawaii at your cost. 
Payment by the most expedient means possible so PayPal (if I can figure that out) or MO. 

The only trade I have an interest in right now is an FX impact in 25 cal.

Pics available via email and I will attempt to post same here. 

Thanks for looking. 

Status
Not open for further replies.