• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: FX Ranchero Pistol Synthetic/Smooth twist barrel $650 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtweasel

Jun 4, 2016
Ca, United States
Im listing this for a fellow airgunner that's having computer problems. He is on the BOI as ivy145. It's a .22 Smooth Twist Ranchero pistol synthetic with two mags, fill probe and an LDC (possibly a Clague but can't be certain although it looks exactly like some others I own and is as or more effective at quieting report.) There is a spot on the LDC that some of the color has come off and also on the barrel where the LDC screws on. I have pics that show all this in detail. The pistol currently holds air with no trouble and functions flawlessly, accurately, and quietly with the LDC in place. It's a very nice piece, I've done my very best to describe every detail and pistol is sold as is. Scope and rings not included. $650 shipped I have lots of feedback on BOI Contact by email for pics. contact is: miriorinvictus at yahoo dot com or PM me with your email or phone # for pics

Status
Not open for further replies.