• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Monsoon *RUNS* *Price Reduction*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FX Monsoon .22 serial number 28549. This is an early model before the smooth twist barrels. This has a fully rifled barrel. The gun appears to be in good shape. THE GUN IS RUNNING! (By that I mean, it is shooting and cycling in semi-auto).

Included is one of the normal sized magazines (I have another Monsoon I’ll be listing with the small size magazine).

Also included is an Altaros regulator and a set of orings for it.

These come up rarely, and I don't recall ever seeing a non-smooth twist, so I don’t know what it’s value might be, but my guess is the sale or lack of will educate me, so I’m going to list it here for $950 shipped CONUS. I think I’ve seen them sell for $900, and this one includes shipping and a regulator, so, we’ll see.

Other things on my messy table, like the American Classic gunstock (it's hard finding a clear spot in my shop), are not included.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.